Lender And Applicant
Overview of Vendor Requirements:
1. An applicant applies for loan.
2. Servicer processor validates and approves.
3. The processor then sends the request to an appropriate lender.
4. Lender approves and faciltates the loan for the applicant.
5. Depending on the loan the screen changes to gather relevant information and multitude of documents.
6. Processor is notfied of any missing documents.
7. Applicant is also notified for additional documents.
8. Applicant can verify the status and continue with other steps as needed.
9. Lender access to applcant info is controlled by the processor.
1. Salesforce Communities.
2. Salesforce Sales cloud.
back to sample projects